April 20, 2010

I love riding my bike!(2) 我的愛騎妙用多

My lovely bike is actually my 2009 X'mas gift that G bought me!
(He's being so considerate-- He wants me to ride my bike regularly as an exercise so that may, in a way, to some degree, be able to make my bum not stay so flat....  Ahh~~ how sweet G is  T_T)
<my version of interpretation of this is-- G thinks my bum is REALLY flat!>

Anyway, my bike may not serve me that well with G's expectation yet it offers me great convenience!
I ride it to go shopping so that I don't have to carry the bloody heavy goods by hands and walk...

Going shopping for fruits and vegies and daily needs such as milk is one of the tasks for a good housewife (like me...).




Sometimes there would be some good bargains in the Fruit and Vegie shop---

The shop would have some fruits/vegies that are a bit old or over riped so the price is much lower~

(as you can tell, they don't look that beautiful...)
(看得出來,這些較便宜的就長的沒那麼漂亮)
(the skin of these plums are rougher...)
(這些水果都是表皮較不吸引人的)

See, compare the price of these apples and plums to my favourite grapes, they are much cheaper~~ (Princesses have more expensive tastes??)
Also sometimes they have things in bags called "Assortment" which are dirt cheap for a huge amount of something~

This time I also bought a bag of beans and a bag of capsicum.
The amount of this bag of beans can be used for at least 4-5 meals.
And this bag of capsicum can last for a long time! At least for 3-4 weeks I don't have to buy any more!

Really good bargains!!  :)


公主的愛騎可是2009年聖誕節Greg送我的禮物呢~
(G真的非常貼心,他希望讓我以騎腳踏車為運動,看能不能藉此幫我扁平的屁屁稍微提升一下....  超用心的啦??)
<公主我對他此舉的解譯就是---- 他嫌我屁屁扁!!哼!>

反正就是,也許愛騎並未真正發揮G預期的效果,
但卻為公主帶來大大的便利~
騎著它去購物就不用兩手提著重的要命還得走路..... 
像我這樣賢慧的妻子,買蔬果牛奶等日常用品當然是家常便飯~~

蔬果店裡常會有些便宜可以撿 (這是一定要的啦~)
常常那些較"臭老"的蔬果,就會較便宜
(他們只是賣相差一點,吃起來真的也沒差太多--  
拉出來反正還不都一樣 *.*)

看看圖中我最愛的葡萄,和那些頻果李子比起來就貴多了~~
(公主們的品味總是較高"貴"??)

還有有時會有一袋一袋,稱之為"什錦袋"的各式蔬果,都是一大袋特便宜!
像這次我就買了一袋豆子和一袋紅椒
這一袋豆子至少可以用上4-5餐
而這些紅椒可以放超久,大概3~4星期都不用再多買~
真的粉划算!!  :)

5 comments:

Z said...

Dear JM, I really like your idea about this blog. Somestimes I try not to read them becoz...it reminds me how "poor" my life is.... But I will still come read what happens in your interesting life from time to time lo.

JM said...

Dear Z,
I don't think urs is poor....
but REALLY very BUSY!!!!
I've just got time to write trivias in my life.. (cz I don't have a job at the moment~~~)
Im just trying to keep myself busy and in a way it's a bit like my "homework"

said...

1. I like reading about your life much, although I always feel very envious. :p

2. I admire you for writing so frequently! Do keep up the good work.
:)

said...

oh, that should have been "very" much

JM said...

3 Q la~
I'll try to keep it up :)