March 18, 2010

Princess has to cook too!! 公主也是要煮飯的~~



That's right!! Even a princess like me has to deal with daily life~~

Princess J's ability to cooking is improving!!!

Grown up in a place that provides a huge varity of food on the streets, I was never someone who'd into cooking at home~

To eat out or to take away would be much cheaper than cooking by self. It's not only money saved but also time-saving to me (as the way I cook...).

Yet living down under is a big difference. It's way too bloody expensive to eat out!! So being a good housewife, having the ability to cook is essential~~

That's way my ability to cooking has improved!
After all, I've never burnt something, nor used sugar instead of salt, which are things I consider someone at the very beginning of being a wife could have done!!??

So far I've cooked several dishes according to my memory and imagination (again proved how intelligent Princess J is,haha).

These dishes are- "Three-cups Chicken", "Ginseng Chicken soup", "Miso Vegie soup", and of course some fried vegies with different kind of meat....



This is a mix of minced beef, celery, sweet potato, capsicum and mushrooms.
One dish of our dinner today~ the other one, originally I was gonna make stew with vegies and chicken..
yet it came out to be a pot of tasty soup~~  Oh well, I put too much water at the beginning > <
 

 

Ingredients: cabbage, carrots, tomato, shiitake mushrooms, broccoli stem and chicken

However, my dear hubby said dinner was very delicious, haha!
I think so, too.  :)


雖然貴為公主,但也沒忘卻我為人妻的身分-
飯也是要煮的!!
說真的,個人覺得我的廚藝是有在進步的~~
前陣子做了"三杯雞", "人參雞湯", "味噌蔬菜湯".... 等等
都是自己煮的ㄛ! (沒有看食譜或經人口授)
憑著吃過的記憶中的感覺和有天份的煮食想像力,就成功煮出來囉!!

圖片的湯,原本是想作燉滷的,但不小心水加太多,意外煮成了非常美味的湯~~
真是太佩服我自己啦!
到目前為止都沒有做出糟糕的東西過.. 成品都是端得上桌,吃得下肚的ㄝ!!
太厲害啦!!!!




No comments: