March 18, 2010

Photo taking






 
Here are some of the pictures that I took for Greg's newest series work and the name cards I've done for him.

Photo taking should be one of my tasks as an assistant anyway~
I'm supposed to take photos of G's pieces, by using his NEW Canon Camera (PowerShot G10).

To be honest, I'm never one of the experts who can handle 3C products well...
Yet to some degree, I'm much better than G is (because of the age??? cz Im YOUNGER!!! HAHAHA).
What I did first was to find the language setting and changed it to Traditional Chinese (luckily it's got this version).
Then just tried to use it with my intuition (my intelligence born to be???) to take photos~
Anyway, to prove that I've been helping~ :)



最近終於開始拿起Greg的新相機,認命地肩負起攝影者的工作~~(除此之外我還身兼好幾個不同頭銜的工作, 但總稱助理啦)
Canon PowerShot G10 看起來真的好高檔喔~
拿起來也好有份量呦(就是一個重)
功能多到3C白癡的我頭都暈了@_@
但還是很努力地研究摸索(以茲証明公主也是勤奮工作呢!)
所以就照了Greg最新系列的作品-
個人覺得還不錯(作品讚,相片也拍得不賴! 果然是個有天賦的公主,哇哈哈)

 





 
 

No comments: