June 24, 2010

Greg Mann Jewellery- Tutti Frutti 什錦蔬果項鍊

Fruit and Vegies are good for us!!!
Here you go!
Some Fruit & Vegies to share with you~~
Which is your favourite?
蔬菜水果對我們有益!!!
來和大家分享一些蔬果~~
哪樣你最喜歡呢??



1. Cucumber 黃瓜

2. Pear 梨子

3. Pineapple 鳳梨

4. Strawberry 草莓
 
5. Lemon 檸檬
 
6. Lettuce 萵苣

7. Carrot 蘿蔔
 
8. Pomegranate 石榴
 
9. Peach 桃子
 
10. Banana 香蕉
 
11. Capsicum 紅椒
 
12. Eggplant 茄子

13. Cherry 櫻桃

Tutti Frutti 大合照

I personally would like to wear #6 the lettuce~~
Yet I like the way #9 the peach is presented!!
And I think #7 the carrot is bloody crazy~~

#12-- I can't help myself but think of KT....
(HAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~)
#3-- reminds me of Abby....

Isn't that interesting that people are "afraid"(hate?) of some thing....?

5 comments:

said...

我喜歡梨子、草莓和櫻桃。那個甜椒有點像蘋果欸XD

said...

啊啊,回在這一篇好了。順利的話我預計九月七號回來,回來應該八號了吧。

JM said...

so if we have the party on that weekend (9/11 or 9/12), you'll be able to attend?

Z said...

I knew it. I knew there is one for KT. ^^ and I like the carrot one. How and where can G find some many toy vegetables?

JM said...

HAHA~~ Hope KT won't hit me when we go back to TW ^^
G found them from OP (opportunity) shops~